The Institute for Artificial Intelligence participates in two combined undergraduate/graduate programs
- Computer Science BS+Artificial Intelligence MS
- Cognitive Science AB+Artificial Intelligence MS
In the programs, students are allowed to use 12 graduate credit hours towards both degress. In both cases, the two degrees are intended to be completed within 5 years.
Students wishing to pursue the dual degrees must first submit an application to be admitted to the program pathway. For both programs, students should have completed at least 60 credit hours at the time of application.
Acceptance to the pathway does not guarantee acceptance into the graduate program. For that, a separate application to the Graduate School is needed. It is recommended that students apply to the pathway in the spring semester of their third year and to the graduate program in their fourth year.
To apply to a program pathway, students should complete the appropriate form below and submit it to email@example.com.
- Computer Science+Artificial Intelligence - Pathway Application
- Cognitive Science+Artificial Intelligence - Pathway Application
- March 20: Deadline for application to program pathway and to graduate program for students wishing to start in the Fall Semester.
- October 20: Deadline for application to program pathway and to graduate program for students wishing to start in the Spring Semester.
Further information on the Institute's two Double Dawgs programs is contained in the pathway proposal documents below.
Sample programs of study are included in each proposal.
Students interested in pursuing either of the Double Dawgs programs should contact the designated program representative.
- BSCS/MSAI Dual Degree: Dr. Brad Barnes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cog. Sci. AB/MSAI Dual Degree: Dr. Sarah Wright (email@example.com)