November 18th, 2021
- November 18th, 2021 at 4:00pm
- Registration required
- October 19th, 2021: Andrea Scarantino — Emotions as Motivational Systems: Our Best Bet for Ascribing Emotions to Artificial Creatures
- March 31st, 2021: Cameron Buckner: "Can Deep Neural Networks Model—Or Even Transcend—the Human Faculty of Abstraction?"
- November 19th, 2020: Gualtiero Piccinini, "Simulation, Computation, and Consciousness" (Scott and Heather Kleiner Lecture Series)
- October 8th, 2020: Susan Schneider, "AI, Your Brain, and the 'Thought Data Economy'" (University of Georgia Signature Lecture)